Friday, December 21, 2012

eFoxCity.com collaboration

I’ve just been offered a collaboration by eFoxCity.com to promote their jewelry and I’m super excited about it! eFoxcity.com is an online fashion clothing wholesaler, and they offer a wide range of gorgeous chick clothing & jewelry with an added benefit of low wholesale prices. I’ll present a piece of their jewelry every month and share my honest opinion with you guys!

So, ready for today's piece? A Euro StyleVintage Hollow-out Petals Fake Neck Necklace
 I must say I've become obsessed with collar necklaces lately, so when I saw that beautiful necklace my heart melted!! :)

 The little petals and flowers look so delicate and exquisite! Worn on top a denim shirt, with a simple sweater or with a party dress, that necklace will sure become an eye-catcher and a source of admiration for the sole price of $7.28. What do you think, guys?

buy wedding dresses online china wholesale cheap oscar dresses

7 comments:

  1. wow!! it's so beautiful! denim, classic white shirt, any dress or angora sweater! i want to add it to my wish list!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the collar is simply amazing <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schoene Kette!Ich mag eFoxCity

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely collar, dear;)
    kisses

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey nice blog can we follow each other?

    http://idiotsandgenious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this necklace! I am your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete