Friday, July 20, 2012

lucky

This summer I've come to the conclusion (and I'm sure everyone living by the sea/ocean/lake/any other water source would back me up), that living by the sea is pretty lucky. What got me to that thinking was the evening I've spent with the lovely Lana and Yulia. The weather was great, so we just grabbed a latte, walked along the seaside, sat at the chaise-longues and enjoyed the views. Breezy wind, the smell of sea air, live music from the seaside cafes, lights reflected in the water, takeout food, great company…. lucky are those, who can treat themselves to such an evening anytime they want!  

For the walk I've put together an outfit of denim shorts and comfortable loose fitting cotton shirt. I also added a cute bag and comfortable ballerinas. And voilà, a casual outfit for an evening stroll is ready!

I'm wearing: a topshop shirt, new look shorts, second hand ballerinas and bag.

1 comment: