Saturday, May 19, 2012

horseback riding trip

Yesterday I went horseback riding with a friend. It was my first time, and I was veeeery nervous. The instructor decided to give me a taller horse, 'cause I'm so tall. That phyched me out at the instant, considering my friend's horse was pretty tall already, and I just couldn't imagine how can it be taller :) But Friz was beautiful! look at him:
isn't he the most beautiful horse ever? :)
it's such a weird feeling when you get on the horse for the first time. It looks stable, but once you get on it and start moving.... let's say I screamed really loud when Friz made the first couple of steps. I got used to it in a little while though!)


Friz was a restive horse.  He would start running all of a sudden, or stop abruptly, or start walking really slow. And he didn't listen to me at all. The instructor said to be stricter with him, 'cause Friz can feel I'm too mild. But I just kept on saying "come on, Friz, one more step (or slow down), come on, come on". That didn't help :( I still don't know how did I manage to hold on to him, when he was running? :)
After the trip we looked around the stable and fed the horses.
We also saw the little baby horses 1 month old. Soooo cute!


That was such a fun day! I think I'll come back and take some actual riding lessons.

Anyways, exams start next week. I'll be back to the busy studying schedule on Monday. Untill then - an amazing weekend! I'll try to make the most out of it :) And so do you guys! Have a great time!

XOXO
Tatiana

2 comments:

  1. you and your blog are stunning!
    Do you think we can follow each others blog? :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try horseback riding ,I didnt know we can ride in flats . Obviously I watched so many movies :) Would you love to follow eachother ?


    Maja

    ReplyDelete