Sunday, March 25, 2012

sunny sunday

Today has been another spring sunny day in Sevastopol. So I grabbed my friend and went on a day trip around the city. We walked for like miles - strolled through the streets, did a little shopping, ate delicious mint ice-cream, talked, laughed and just enjoyed the beautiful weather.
Well, I'll say no more and let the pictures talk!



borrowed my friend's purse here :) isn't it the cutest ever?
Trench - OGGI, skirt - Dorothy Perkins, shirt - Evie, bag - atmosphere, belt - second hand, shoes - BERTAN.

Have a great week, you guys!

XOXO
Tatiana

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I really like your outfit - especially the trench :)

    Have a great evening!
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, tatiana! looks like a gorgeous day. great trench and skirt. love your pretty smiles, and loving the accessories. great bag, and i like how you put that skinny belt on the skirt. :)

    have a nice day!
    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look sweet<3:)
    Like this outfit<3:)

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I discovered your blog via comments on AAM blog and I love it! Your pics are so fresh and you are so natural and pretty!!! I really like it and I'm your newest follower! :)
    Ps.I'm a huge polka dot lover and this t-shirt is too cute! :)

    xoxo
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice outfit, and I really like your smile!

    ReplyDelete