Saturday, March 31, 2012

saturday fouettes


Hello, everyone! Remember my bright and sunny posts during the past couple of weeks? Well, the weather has gone back to 13 degrees Celsius yesterday, plus the wind, plus the rain. So today we had to cancel the horse riding trip with my friends, we’ve been planning for the past two weeks. Even though I was pretty upset, I didn’t want to sit at home all day. So I went to the dance studio. There were no ballet or contemporary classes (another disappointment), but there was a free studio for kids. I just love that room! C’mon the walls are painted in pink!!! There is no better therapy from the bad weather, than to dance in a room like that :)

I just practiced technique and improvised. My friend took a couple videos of me. Here’s one of me doing fouettes.Sorry guys, you gonna have to do a little neck exercise. My friend filmed me in vertical and I couldn't figure out how to flip the video to horizontal :(

video

Have a great Sunday, you guys!
xoxo
Tatiana

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's awesome! You look very talented from an amateurs (which I am) point of view :) I'm jealous! It was a dream to be a ballerina, didn't make it though :) But it's such a pleasure to look at!

    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. this is soo perfect:))
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/
    A.:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! I wish I can dance ballet =) I stumbled across your blog and I absolutely adore your style! It's so lovely. I'm following you now on GFC! I'm following you now on GFC. I hope you can follow back =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete