Friday, March 2, 2012

the perfect morning!

This week has been so difficult. The school work has reached its peak. I had to wake up at 6 am and go to bed at 1 am every day in order to get everything done. I literally couldn't roll out of my bed this morning, so I decided to skip today's class and just sleep. Luckily the professor didn't take attendance, so technically I was there :)

I started the morning with sleeping till 11, waking up, getting tea and ├ęclairs from the kitchen, returning to my bed and savoring every second of that breakfast. I didn't have to rush to anywhere, ate sweet fattening food and read the most captivating book ever "The girl with the dragon tattoo" on my new kindle. The perfect morning!


Ballet class and meeting with a friend later on today! Perfect morning is turning into a perfect day :)


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. That sounds indeed like an amazing morning! :)

    I wish you a nice (and relaxing?) weekend!
    xx, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa lucky week!;)

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and I'm your newest follower.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following my blog, I really appreciate that! I'm following yours too! Hope you visit my blog soon again. Have a great weekend! :)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete