Friday, March 9, 2012

masterpiece

Hello, my lovely readers!  Just wanted to share my today's inspiration with you!
As I was browsing through youtube videos I came across the true masterpiece - a fashion film for Chlo√©’s dance-inspired spring/summer 2011 collection. The first glance of the video left me speechless and made me keep on pushing that replay button for about a hundred more times. 


Everything from Janie Taylor's beautiful hair to director's work worked to create a truly timeless video. The music, the choreography, the unique angles the dance was shot from ... it just couldn't be done better. I wish I found that video earlier and have had an extra year of true inspiration. I hope you guys will like it as much as I did!


3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I'd be happy if you visited mine and became a follower! :)

    Missingsparkles.com

    ♥,
    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great post and video:)

    please visitme in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a lovely blog you have!! :)
    just came across it and totally enjoyed flipping through it!
    definitely following you now & would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think!
    i'd be MORE than happy if you followed back!!! :)
    xxx love,


    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete