Wednesday, February 15, 2012

so you think you can dance ukraine

Today I found out that this Saturday So You Think You Can Dance Ukraine are having pre-tryouts in my city. Did you guys know, that before the actual tryouts that we see on TV there are pre-tryouts? The team from the broadcasting channel organizes it and picks who will be invited to TV castings. I didn't. Maybe they only do that in Ukraine? Anyways, there are 3 days remaining and I'm determined to make the most out of them so that I'm ready.

Today I spent 5 hours in the dance studio. I took three classes (ballet, pointe and contemporary) and stayed to rehearse by myself afterwards. My body is aching so bad right now. But it will be worth it. I hope I get to the TV casting, and then to Yalta, and then to top 20, and then... all right I'm back. I'll just try to make it to Saturday :)

Wish me luck, guys!
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. I like this post so much!!! This photo is really wonderful!!!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wauw! I wish you the best! :)
    Followed you back ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I hope you get called back!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very cute! I'm a blogger too, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete